Mahesh Babu’s next project in his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva’s direction has been in news ever since it was announced last year. Bollywood heroines like Parineeti Chopra and Disha Patani were rumoured to be considered to play Mahesh’s love interest in the movie.
Now, the latest buzz is that young Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani, well-known amongst Telugu audiences through the super hit biopic, MS Dhoni, is the front-runner for the leading lady’s role in Mahesh-Koratala movie.
This film, tentatively titled Bharat Ane Nenu, is expected to go on floors from May.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you