Mahesh Babu’s next project in his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva’s direction has been in news ever since it was announced last year. Bollywood heroines like Parineeti Chopra and Disha Patani were rumoured to be considered to play Mahesh’s love interest in the movie.
Now, the latest buzz is that young Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani, well-known amongst Telugu audiences through the super hit biopic, MS Dhoni, is the front-runner for the leading lady’s role in Mahesh-Koratala movie.
This film, tentatively titled Bharat Ane Nenu, is expected to go on floors from May.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel