The news coming in suggests that after watching the social entertainer, Salman has shown huge interest in remaking the film. Puri, on the other hand, is currently in Mumbai to finalize things.
This is not the first time that Salman has remade Puri’s film. Even in the past, Puri’s Pokiri was remade in Hindi as Wanted. Let’s hope that the project materialises soon as the subject matter is quite universal and a star like Salman will surely take the film to another level.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you