Power star Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi has brought happiness to many people who have worked in this project. It also brought the super talented Bollywood actor Boman Irani to Tollywood.
After working in AD, Boman is highly impressed with Tollywood and is eager to do more films here. In a recent interview given to a leading Mumbai daily, Boman held Tollywood in high regards and said “I was just amazed to see the professionalism in the south. The dedication and hard work with which they make their films is heart warming. I am getting a lot of offers and will surely do more Telugu films from now on”
Boman Irani played a crucial role in AD, which had Samanta and Nadia in lead roles. Directed by Trvikram Srinivas, AD is still going strong at the box office.
- Star hero’s age old tradition flops big time
- Super Star to speak Hindi after 17 years
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Bollywood actor in Nani’s MCA
- Will Rajamouli respond to Sridevi’s statements?
Articles that might interest you