SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali-The Conclusion which released on last Friday is unstoppable at the box office. The film raked more than 500 crores in its opening weekend itself which is first of its kind for any Indian movie.
As per the reports, reputed online ticket booking website Book My Show has contributed 120 crores to the opening weekend collection of BB2 in India.
Sources reveal that they have sold over 6.5 million tickets which is another unique record created by Baahubali2. Trade pundits predict that if the film continues the same run in the coming days it will easily suppress the magic figure of 1000 crores.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date