Megastar Chiranjeevi’s inspiring rise to stardom is an inspiration in itself to many youngsters. Chiru’s 35 years of Tollywood journey comprising of 150 movies has been treasured in a book titled ‘Mega Chiranjeevitham – Cine Prasthanam 150’.
The book is penned by senior film journalist Pasupuleti Ramarao and it was unveiled recently. The book talks about several unknown facts and facets of Chiru’s personal and filmy lives. The book also has snippets about Chiru by several Tollywood celebrities.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega