People’s Star R Narayanamurthy’s latest movie, Head Constable Venkatramayya, had a limited release on Sankranthi due to other biggies such as Khaidi No.150, GPSK and Shatamanam Bhavathi. Prior to the movie’s release, the makers found it extremely hard to secure whatever screens they have managed to after several ordeals.
The film’s unit arranged a press meet recently and expressed their woes. R Narayanamurthy appealed to the chief ministers of both the Telugu states to intervene immediately and bail out small movies by allotting more screens to small movies to at least recover the investments.
The film’s producer cum director Chadalavada Srinivasa Rao said he has been in Telugu film industry for over 40 years, but he could manage only 23 screens in Nizam and not a single theater in Andhra or Ceded areas, urging everyone to realize the intensity of the situation.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you