By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan will be doing a film in the direction of hit director Boyapati Sreenu. The latest we hear is that the project will go on floors on the 19th of January.
The pre-production is nearing completion and Ram Charan will be seen in a completely new look in this film. Boyapati is in full form after a hattrick hits in the form of Legend, Sarrainodu, and Jaya Janaki Nayaka and is looking to score yet another hit with this film.
On the other hand, Charan is high after the success of Dhruva and is busy giving the finishing touch to his new film Rangasthalam which is being directed by Sukumar.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon