Once upon a time star heroine, Vani Vishwanath made a comeback in Boyapati’s last film Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Now, the latest news is that she will be entering politics and very soon join the Telugu Desam party.
Speaking in an interview, Vani said that it was Boyapati who suggested her to join TDP and as she loved the way Chandra Babu has been working for the state’s development from the past two years, she decided to make a plunge.
Vani Vishwanath is from Kerala and was seen in hit films like Gharana Mogudu with Chiranjeevi. We need to wait and see how her political journey is going to be.
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn