Bellamkonda Sreenivas’s new film in the direction has started its post-production formalities. The latest update is that the film will now release on the 7th of July. Boyapati Sreenu directs this film which has Rakul Preet and Pragya Jaiswal as the female leads.
Catherine Tresa is doing a special song and heroines like Vani Vishwanath, Esther Noronha and Sithara are playing key roles. Jagapathi Babu plays the negative role in this film which is being made on a mega budget.
Dubbing of the film has started and major characters in the film has are wrapping up their part soon.
- SDT’s Jawaan wraps up its talkie part
- RRVC’s 4 days AP/Telangana collections
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
Articles that might interest you