Bellamkonda Sreenivas’s new film in the direction has started its post-production formalities. The latest update is that the film will now release on the 7th of July. Boyapati Sreenu directs this film which has Rakul Preet and Pragya Jaiswal as the female leads.
Catherine Tresa is doing a special song and heroines like Vani Vishwanath, Esther Noronha and Sithara are playing key roles. Jagapathi Babu plays the negative role in this film which is being made on a mega budget.
Dubbing of the film has started and major characters in the film has are wrapping up their part soon.
- NTR to launch his brother’s film
- Venue fixed for BAN’s massive success celebration
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies