Director Boyapati Sreenu is on cloud nine with the success of his latest film ‘Legend’. He has now scored back to back hits with Balakrishna, a feat that was last achieved by B. Gopal many many years ago.
Boyapati Sreenu is now shifting his focus to his upcoming project with hero Ram Charan. Boyapati Sreenu confirmed the news about this combination and he said that K.L.Narayana would be producing the movie.
“I have narrated the story line to Charan and Chiranjeevi garu. They liked it. I am now developing it further and I will reveal more details soon”, he said.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon