Boyapati Sreenu is gearing up for the shoot of his new film with Nandamuri Balakrishna. The film is carrying very high expectations because of the success of ‘Simha’. Boyapati completely changed Balakrishna’s look in ‘Simha’ and he is now all set to do something similar once again.
Sources close to the production team have informed us that Boyapati has come up with a new look for Balakrishna. Once again, a special moustache will be seen and the overall effect is said to be quite grand.
Regular shooting of the film will begin soon. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the film’s music. 14 Reels Entertainment Banner is producing this film in association with Sai Korrapati. The movie is going to hit the screens in early 2014.
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you