Boyapati Sreenu is gearing up for the shoot of his new film with Nandamuri Balakrishna. The film is carrying very high expectations because of the success of ‘Simha’. Boyapati completely changed Balakrishna’s look in ‘Simha’ and he is now all set to do something similar once again.
Sources close to the production team have informed us that Boyapati has come up with a new look for Balakrishna. Once again, a special moustache will be seen and the overall effect is said to be quite grand.
Regular shooting of the film will begin soon. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the film’s music. 14 Reels Entertainment Banner is producing this film in association with Sai Korrapati. The movie is going to hit the screens in early 2014.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you