Director Boyapati Sreenu has joined an exclusive club today. Wondering what it is? Well, he has joined the club of Land Rover owners in Tollywood. The director bought a new Land Rover Discovery on the occasion of his birthday and with this, he joins an elite list of Land Rover owners that includes Rajamouli, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan, Naga Chaitanya, Mohan Babu and a few others.
The director is supremely confident about his upcoming film ‘Dhammu’ with NTR. He is also working on a script for Mahesh Babu and once this work is done, he will be directing Mahesh in a film that will be produced by Boorugupalli Sivaramakrishna. Enjoy your new car sir!
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date