Director Boyapati Sreenu has joined an exclusive club today. Wondering what it is? Well, he has joined the club of Land Rover owners in Tollywood. The director bought a new Land Rover Discovery on the occasion of his birthday and with this, he joins an elite list of Land Rover owners that includes Rajamouli, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan, Naga Chaitanya, Mohan Babu and a few others.
The director is supremely confident about his upcoming film ‘Dhammu’ with NTR. He is also working on a script for Mahesh Babu and once this work is done, he will be directing Mahesh in a film that will be produced by Boorugupalli Sivaramakrishna. Enjoy your new car sir!
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records