Following the back-to-back blockbusters of his last two films, Balayya’s Legend and Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu, director Boyapati Sreenu will be teaming up with young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas. Typical of most Boyapati’s films, this project too will be made with a high budget.
The film is primarily a romantic entertainer laced with Boyapati’s trademark mass elements. Usually, Boyapati’s films are rich in high octane action. But with Sai Sreenivas’ film, Boyapati seems to be moving slightly out of his comfort zone of out and out mass action entertainers.
Rakul Preet Singh will play the film’s leading lady and the regular shooting will kick-start from the third week of August.
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon
- When Super Star’s fans beat up star writer
- Aditi Rao to play a strong role in her next