Director Boyapati Sreenu’s latest film, Jaya Janaki Nayaka, is hitting the screens worldwide in a few hours. The director has been busy promoting the movie over the past few days. In a recent interview, Boyapati revealed his success mantra.
Boyapati said that he treats every film as his debut film. The mass action entertainers’ specialist further said that he always readies a bound script with dialogues and starts working with his actors at least two months ahead of the film’s shoot.
Claiming that all his movies are cost-effective, Boyapati says that he always keeps the producer in mind. All Boyapati movies are shot within the prescribed budget and it becomes easier for his producers to get the returns.
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you