Director Boyapati Sreenu’s speech at Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio launch event last night was much talked about on social media. The director revealed the four wonders that happened to Tollywood this year.
According to Boyapati, Dada Saheb Phalke award to K Viswanath, Baahubali 2’s historic success, Legend running for 1084 days in a single theater and Chiranjeevi’s come back to acting with the super hit Khaidi No.150 are the four wonders that Tollywood witnessed in 2017.
Boyapati further said that Tollywood has had several acclaimed heroes and directors over these years and that the younger generation is continuing the glorious legacy. The director then expressed confidence in JJN’s success. The film is releasing on August 11.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing