Director Boyapati Sreenu’s speech at Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio launch event last night was much talked about on social media. The director revealed the four wonders that happened to Tollywood this year.
According to Boyapati, Dada Saheb Phalke award to K Viswanath, Baahubali 2’s historic success, Legend running for 1084 days in a single theater and Chiranjeevi’s come back to acting with the super hit Khaidi No.150 are the four wonders that Tollywood witnessed in 2017.
Boyapati further said that Tollywood has had several acclaimed heroes and directors over these years and that the younger generation is continuing the glorious legacy. The director then expressed confidence in JJN’s success. The film is releasing on August 11.
- Tanya Hope Signs Her Next In Telugu
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
Articles that might interest you