Director Boyapati Srinu is known for giving stylish makeovers for his heroes. He was the man behind Balayya’s powerful looks in Simha and Legend, while a major credit for Allu Arjun’s ultra mass appearance in Sarrainodu was also given to the director.
For his ongoing project with young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas, Boyapati roped in the most expensive hair stylist Sony and costume designer Bhaskar. Sony happens to be the personal hair stylist for Allu Arjun and designed his looks in Sarrainodu and Duvvada Jagannadham and worked on seven consecutive movies with Mahesh Babu, starting from Athidi.
On the other hand, costume designer Bhaskar was the name behind the stylish transformation of Prabhas in Mirchi, Balakrishna in Simha and Legend. Bhaskar is currently employed for the much hyped Prabhas-Sujith movie.
Hiring such expert names for changing the overall appearance of Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and infusing high standards reiterate Boyapati’s uncompromising nature in making his next project a prestigious one.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you