Megastar Chiranjeevi is gearing up to kick-start the prestigious historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. After wrapping up this movie, Chiru will be teaming up with mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Srinu for his 152nd movie.
Apparently, Boyapati, who is currently working on Bellamkonda Sai’s film, has already begun scripting for Chiru’s movie, and early buzz indicates that he has come up with a never seen before mass role for Chiru. Needless to say that Mega fans will be in for a huge treat to see Chiru back in his quintessential mass avatar.
This project will be bankrolled by Allu Aravind and it will take off next year.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you