Following the stupendous success of his summer release, Sarrainodu, director Boyapati Sreenu took a long break to commence his next project. Even though Boyapati was committed to directing young hero Bellamkonda Sai in his next film, his name was mentioned in the list of directors who may direct NTR’s next until recently.
But according to the latest update, Boyapati Sreenu is all set to commence his next project and it is going to feature Bellamkonda Sai as the main lead. Apparently, the film’s unit performed a formal puja at the office in a private get-together.
The script work has been completed already and the regular shooting will begin soon. More details will be revealed soon.
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
Articles that might interest you