Director Boyapati Sreenu is famous for his mass masala entertainers that have heavy action sequences and lots of violence. He scored a huge hit with Balakrishna in the form of ‘Legend’. After tasting success, Boyapati is now looking for an image makeover.
As per the latest information being heard, Boyapati Sreenu is looking to change genres. He is going to direct Ram Charan for his next film and this movie might be a romantic entertainer. Apparently, Boyapati Sreenu is focusing more on comedy and romance for this movie.
K.L.Narayana will be producing this movie on the famed Durga Arts banner.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release