Director Boyapati Sreenu is famous for his mass masala entertainers that have heavy action sequences and lots of violence. He scored a huge hit with Balakrishna in the form of ‘Legend’. After tasting success, Boyapati is now looking for an image makeover.
As per the latest information being heard, Boyapati Sreenu is looking to change genres. He is going to direct Ram Charan for his next film and this movie might be a romantic entertainer. Apparently, Boyapati Sreenu is focusing more on comedy and romance for this movie.
K.L.Narayana will be producing this movie on the famed Durga Arts banner.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema