Director Boyapati Srinu who has previously made powerful films like ‘Badhra’, ‘Tulasi’, ‘Simha’, ‘Dhammu’ and ‘Legend’ with star heroes is now all set to direct a young hero who is just one film old. The news is that Boyapati Srinu will soon direct a movie with Bellamkonda Srinivas in the lead role. This young actor made his debut with the recently released ‘Alludu Seenu’ which was directed by VV Vinayak. As usual, Boyapati is planning to include his trademark action episodes in this family entertainer which is currently in its pre-production stage and will go on the floors in next couple of months.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks