The combination of Boyapati and Bunny has evoked decent results. Even with mixed talk, the film is drawing huge crowds in all its areas of release. Director Boyapati is happy with the success and during an interview, he revealed that he is in plans to direct Bunny for yet another film.
Going into details, Boyapati revealed that post his film with Bellamkonda Srinivas, he has a story ready for Bunny and if everything goes as planned, the project will kick off by the year end.
Boyapati has been receiving accolades for the way he has showcased Bunny in an angry avatar with Sarrainodu.
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain
- Young actress roped in for Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake?
- Mahanati’s dream run continues in Nizam
- Fresh speculations on Koratala Siva’s next