The combination of Boyapati and Bunny has evoked decent results. Even with mixed talk, the film is drawing huge crowds in all its areas of release. Director Boyapati is happy with the success and during an interview, he revealed that he is in plans to direct Bunny for yet another film.
Going into details, Boyapati revealed that post his film with Bellamkonda Srinivas, he has a story ready for Bunny and if everything goes as planned, the project will kick off by the year end.
Boyapati has been receiving accolades for the way he has showcased Bunny in an angry avatar with Sarrainodu.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you