It is a known fact that the shooting of Bellamkonda Sreenivas’s new film is currently nearing its completion. The latest news is that a huge fight sequence was being canned in the Hamsala Deevi area of Krishna district from the past ten days.
Ram-Lakshman composed this high action fight sequence which featured hero Srinivas, Rakul Preet, Jagapathi Babu, and Vani Vishwanath. Reports suggest that this fight will be in true Boyapati style with high emotions and adrenaline rushes.
Pragya Jaiswal also another lead in this film which will release soon.
- First look of Rana’s NRNM to be out soon?
- Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a release date
- Allu Aravind to meet vedic scholars for Ramayana
- Rana’s next to be released in four languages
- Nara Rohit To Team Up With Mega Heroine?
Articles that might interest you