Director Boyapati Srinu is all set to explore the pristine beauty of the Krishna River basin. The director’s ongoing movie featuring young hero Sai Sreenivas will be shot majorly in Hamsaladeevi near Kodur.
The film’s Art Director Sahi Suresh is currently erecting lavish sets on the banks of the Krishna River and the next schedule will kick-start on April 21 and last for nearly 10 days.
Several key scenes featuring Sai Sreenivas, Rakul Preet and other important cast will be shot in this schedule along with a song and a high voltage action sequence in Ram-Lakshman’s supervision.
Pragya Jaiswal is another heroine in this romantic action entertainer. This movie is being produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy on Dwaraka Creations banner.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you