Senior star Venkatesh will soon be seen in the most awaited comedy entertainer, Babu Bangaram. Apart from this film, Venky will also enthrall his fans with a hilarious cameo in his nephew Naga Chaitanya’s Premam.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Venky may once again be seen in a crucial role in young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ next film under Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. Boyapati is reportedly scripting a powerful role for Venky and he is confident of convincing the star to act in the film.
Venky has always been supportive of Sai Sreenivas as he shares a good rapport with Sai’s father and producer Bellamkonda Suresh. We will have to see if Venky will give his nod for Boyapati’s special offer eventually.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you