Mass action entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Sreenu is well-known for his larger than life backdrops in all his movies. This time, he has taken his penchant for grandeur to the next level for his ongoing movie featuring Bellamkonda Sai.
Over the past few days, this as-yet-untitled film’s shooting has been taking place in Bangkok and Boyapati is pulling off a never before feat in Tollywood. The director has flown in nearly 400 dancers and junior artistes from Hyderabad, Mumbai and other places for a wedding song.
Such a huge canvas and budget may not sound too alien if the shooting is done in Hyderabad. But Boyapati is leaving no stone unturned to make the song stand out and is not thinking twice to spend a bomb on it. Rakul Preet and Pragya Jaiswal are the film’s leading ladies.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections