Comedy star Brahmanandam is not getting into politics. Unlike many celebrities from the Telugu Film Industry, Brahmanandam is very clear about his plans for the future and politics is not a part of them.
The actor has some sound reasoning behind his decision. “I did not accept offers from Mr. Subbi Rami Reddy who is my guru and from Megastar Chiranjeevi who gave me great support in my early days. Why will I now enter into politics?”, he was quoted as saying.
The actor is busy with a host of films and he seems to be quite content with his work.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you