Star Tollywood comedian Brahmanandam is going to work with Kamal Haasan very soon for the film ‘Sabhash Naidu’. The movie’s action scenes will be shot in America from the end of this month and Brahmanandam is pretty excited about working with the Universal Star.
Acting with Kamal Haasan can be a learning experience for many and while Brahmanandam is a senior actor in his own right, he has not worked with Kamal Haasan until now. The movie is being produced by Kamal Haasan himself and T.K. Rajeev Kumar is the director.
Shruti Haasan will be seen as Kamal’s daughter in the movie and Ramya Krishna will be seen as Kamal’s wife. Music maestro Ilayaraja is composing the music for this movie.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing