Siddharth and Hansika are currently working for a Tamil film titled ‘Theeya Vela Seiyanum Kumaru’. The film is being directed by Sundar C and Khushboo is producing it. Tamil comedian Santhanam is playing a key role in this movie. The film is also going to be made in Telugu and comedy star Brahmanandam will replace Santhanam for this version.
Since Siddharth and Hansika are well known faces in Andhra Pradesh, the decision was taken to make the film in Telugu as well. Brahmanandam’s presence will boost the local nativity factor considerably. The film’s shoot is progressing at a fast pace and a number of scenes were shot in and around Hyderabad.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you