Siddharth and Hansika are currently working for a Tamil film titled ‘Theeya Vela Seiyanum Kumaru’. The film is being directed by Sundar C and Khushboo is producing it. Tamil comedian Santhanam is playing a key role in this movie. The film is also going to be made in Telugu and comedy star Brahmanandam will replace Santhanam for this version.
Since Siddharth and Hansika are well known faces in Andhra Pradesh, the decision was taken to make the film in Telugu as well. Brahmanandam’s presence will boost the local nativity factor considerably. The film’s shoot is progressing at a fast pace and a number of scenes were shot in and around Hyderabad.
- Brahmaji opens up about Next Nuvve
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?