Siddharth and Hansika are currently working for a Tamil film titled ‘Theeya Vela Seiyanum Kumaru’. The film is being directed by Sundar C and Khushboo is producing it. Tamil comedian Santhanam is playing a key role in this movie. The film is also going to be made in Telugu and comedy star Brahmanandam will replace Santhanam for this version.
Since Siddharth and Hansika are well known faces in Andhra Pradesh, the decision was taken to make the film in Telugu as well. Brahmanandam’s presence will boost the local nativity factor considerably. The film’s shoot is progressing at a fast pace and a number of scenes were shot in and around Hyderabad.
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Allu Arjun’s US promotion schedule
Articles that might interest you