It’s celebrations time in the King of Comedy Brahmanandam’s household. The veteran comedian’s son and actor Gautham turned a proud father to a baby boy on the auspicious day of Hanuman Jayanthi on Tuesday.
Gautham tied the knot with Jyothsna in October, 2012. He had acted in movies like Pallakilo Pellikoothuru and Basanti and is currently wrapping up the shooting of an experimental romantic drama titled Manu.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections