It’s celebrations time in the King of Comedy Brahmanandam’s household. The veteran comedian’s son and actor Gautham turned a proud father to a baby boy on the auspicious day of Hanuman Jayanthi on Tuesday.
Gautham tied the knot with Jyothsna in October, 2012. He had acted in movies like Pallakilo Pellikoothuru and Basanti and is currently wrapping up the shooting of an experimental romantic drama titled Manu.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you