It’s celebrations time in the King of Comedy Brahmanandam’s household. The veteran comedian’s son and actor Gautham turned a proud father to a baby boy on the auspicious day of Hanuman Jayanthi on Tuesday.
Gautham tied the knot with Jyothsna in October, 2012. He had acted in movies like Pallakilo Pellikoothuru and Basanti and is currently wrapping up the shooting of an experimental romantic drama titled Manu.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr