Dasari Narayana Rao’s Yerra Bassu is fast completing its shoot. Except for one song, the entire film has been wrapped up. According to the latest reports, ace comedian Brahmanandam will be doing a special role of Ramanadha Chowdary in the film. The comedy track is said to have come out extremely well and will be a added attraction to the film
This movie has Vishnu playing the lead and Dasari himself plays a crucial role in this film. Catherine Teresa is the heroine for this film which is a remake of the Tamil film Manjapai. Chakri is scoring the music for this film.
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket