According to the latest sources, superstar comedian Brahmanandam has joined the shoot in Mysore. Sources also revealed that Brahmi has given 30 days of call sheets and is going to be playing a huge role in the film. The film is touted to be an out-and-out action entertainer.
The story and script have been written by Rajamouli’s father K Vijayendra Prasad, while Mahadev is directing the flick
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you