The decorations at the theater give us a true Telugu festival vibe of Sankranthi in this hot summer of May. Brahmotsavam is coming in with the infallible combination of Mahesh Babu and Srikanth Addala who previously delivered the classic Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
PVP Cinema which reunites this combination has put its best foot forward for publicity. It is like nothing we have seen before in recent past. Brahmotsavam hoardings and posters and vinyl’s etc can be seen everywhere which has made it the talk of the town.
With positive censor reports Superstar Mahesh Babu is all set to deliver yet another blockbuster after Srimanthudu and give PVP Cinema a hat-trick after Kshanam and Oopiri. Brahmotsavam begins for fans and audience from May 20.
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards