We have earlier reported that Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, will be releasing on April 8th, 2016. According to the latest buzz, producer Prasad V Potluri has decided to change the date so it won’t clash with Rajnikanth’s Kabali. Kabali has a tentative release date of April 10th. An official announcement is awaited .
Brahmotsavam’s shooting is currently going on in full swing and the makers are planning to complete the entire shooting part by February and wrap up the post production work in March. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads in the film. Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film and Srikanth Addala is the director.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you