The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam is nearing completion soon. Latest update reveals that the audio of the film will be launched on the 1st of May in a very grand manner in Tirupathi.
Reports suggest that PVP Cinema have chalked out some special plans regarding the launch. Directed by Srikanth Addala, this family entertainer has three top heroines Samantha, Pranita and Kajal in important roles. Film Nagar reports suggests that Mickey J Meyer has given some chart topping music for this film.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser