Prince Mahesh Babu-starrer Brahmotsavam started rolling from today in Ramoji Film City. A lavish celebration song featuring Mahesh Babu and many other noted artists is being canned under a huge set which was erected by art director Thota Tharani.
Speaking to the media, Mahesh Babu said the film has an extraordinary subject which will connect well with everyone. He added that doing a film like Brahmotsavam after the success of Srimanthudu will give more satisfaction to him as an actor.
Srikanth Addala of SVSC fame is directing the film and PVP Cinema is bankrolling it. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the soundtrack for the film. Samantha, Pranitha Subhash and Kajal Aggarwal are the female leads.
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
Articles that might interest you