Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is fast completing its shoot. Currently, the film’s unit has moved to Chennai for a brief schedule. As the film is being made simultaneously in Tamil also, the unit has planned to shoot some key scenes in some famous locations of Chennai.
Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and PVP Cinema is the production house behind this high budget family entertainer. Brahmotsavam features Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha as the female leads.
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
- Nayanthara shares screen space with Amitabh Bachchan
- Mahesh, Rakul to romance in Romania
Articles that might interest you