Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is fast completing its shoot. Currently, the film’s unit has moved to Chennai for a brief schedule. As the film is being made simultaneously in Tamil also, the unit has planned to shoot some key scenes in some famous locations of Chennai.
Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and PVP Cinema is the production house behind this high budget family entertainer. Brahmotsavam features Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha as the female leads.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next