Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is fast completing its shoot. Currently, the film’s unit has moved to Chennai for a brief schedule. As the film is being made simultaneously in Tamil also, the unit has planned to shoot some key scenes in some famous locations of Chennai.
Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and PVP Cinema is the production house behind this high budget family entertainer. Brahmotsavam features Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha as the female leads.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie