The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam is going on a brisk pace now. Sources close to us reveal that the official promotions of the film will kick start from the second week of April. The audio release date will also be announced during this time.
The first look posters, teaser and various promotional activities will start in this month. PVP Cinema have chalked out some special plans regarding the publicity and are planning some unique programs to take their film to new heights.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, this film has Samantha, Pranita and Kajal as the female leads. Once again, Mahesh will go all out and promote this film like he has done previously for Srimanthudu.
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
Articles that might interest you