Known for his wholesome family entertainers, director Sreekanth Addala is getting ready to direct his SVSC star Mahesh Babu in Brahmotsavam. The director was at Simhachalam Devasthanam in Vizag and interacting with the media, he said that Brahmotsavam’s regular shooting will commence in September.
Speaking further, Sreekanth Addala said that Brahmotsavam will be a clean family entertainer like his previous films. The director further expressed his confidence that the film will surely enthrall the audiences of all classes. Produced jointly by PVP Cinema and Mahesh Babu, Brahmotsavam will feature Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha in the female leads.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you