The first schedule of Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film,Brahmotsavam, was wrapped up a few days ago. A family song featuring the principal cast was canned in this schedule. It is learnt that the production house has spent a hefty amount for this song shoot.
As per the latest update, the next schedule will kick start from the 5th of October in Ramoji Film City. Touted to be an out and out family entertainer, the film is being directed by SVSC fame Srikanth Addala. PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling the film.
Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads. Young actress Chandini Chowdary is playing an important role in the film. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the tunes.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you