Superstar Mahesh Babu’s bilingual family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, is currently having its shoot at Ramoji Film City. The film has completed more than 70 percent of its shoot and the pre-release business is in full swing with the makers getting fancy offers from all areas.
While the overseas rights have been acquired by Classic Entertainments for a record price, Dil Raju shelled out a huge amount to grab the film’s Nizam rights. On the other hand, the film’s release has been pushed to May 3rd or 4th week as against the scheduled April 29th release. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is produced by PVP Cinema. Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha will be seen romancing Mahesh in this high budget entertainer.
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film