Prince Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film tentatively titled ‘Brahmotsavam’ has been launched this morning on the eve of Super Star Krishna’s birthday. As per the latest reports, the regular shooting of this flick will commence from July 10th, 2015.
The makers are planning to release this film on January 8th, 2016 as a Sankranthi offering. This movie will be directed by Srikanth Addala and PVP will be producing this big budget flick. Gorgeous actress Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead and Mickey J Meyer will compose tunes for this flick.
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Bollywood star dubs for Ram Charan?
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you