Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Brahmotsavam’ is all set to hit the screens in India in a few hours. But the film’s shows have already started in the US in a few areas and talk should be out in a couple of hours. Mahesh enjoys tremendous craze in the US and fans are expecting a record number from premieres alone.
The movie, directed by Srikanth Addala, is coming in with a huge buzz and Mahesh has already expressed his happiness about the way in which the film shaped up. The movie has three heroines in the form of Kajal, Samantha and Praneetha.
Brahmotsavam is a big budget family entertainer that has been produced by PVP Cinema.
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards