We had already reported that the shooting of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Brahmotsavam will head to the northern parts of India very soon. Latest update reveals that the said schedule will be shot in the beautiful locations of Varanasi from the 2nd of March.
This schedule will go on for 12 days straight where some key wedding scenes will be shot in both Varanasi and Delhi. Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you