Prince Mahesh Babu’s forthcoming film ‘Brahmotsavam’ was launched recently, and the pre-production formalities are going on in full swing. According to the latest update, the second lead in the film will finalized by this weekend.
Director Srikanth Addala is currently busy scouting locations and is planning to wrap up the film by December 2015. As per the latest reports, the regular shooting of this flick will commence from July 10th, 2015. Gorgeous actress Rakul Preet Singh is one of the female leads and Mickey J Meyer will compose tunes for this flick.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you