The regular shooting of Prince Mahesh Babu’s next film, Brahmotsavam,will commence from the 16th of this month in Ramoji Film City Hyderabad. Some crucial scenes featuring Mahesh Babu and the remaining cast will be canned in this schedule.
Srikanth Addala is directing the film and PVP Cinema banner is bankrolling it. Touted to be a family entertainer, the film has Samantha, Pranitha Subhash and Kajal Aggarwal as the female leads.
Mickey J Meyer is the music director for the film. Rathnavelu handles the camera and Sreekar Prasad will head the editing department. The makers are planning to wrap up the shooting in three months.
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero father’s controversial comments