The latest schedule of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is underway in the Ramoji Film City. Currently, the film’s unit is filming some important scenes on the lead cast. Veteran Tamil star Satyaraj too joined the unit in this schedule.
On the other hand, the makers have postponed the Ooty schedule by a month. The Ooty schedule will begin on 8th December. Brahmotsavam is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and the film features an array of stars like Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal, Pranitha, Revathi and Jayasudha etc.
Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and PVP Cinema is the production house behind this high budget family entertainer.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans