The latest schedule of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is underway in the Ramoji Film City. Currently, the film’s unit is filming some important scenes on the lead cast. Veteran Tamil star Satyaraj too joined the unit in this schedule.
On the other hand, the makers have postponed the Ooty schedule by a month. The Ooty schedule will begin on 8th December. Brahmotsavam is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and the film features an array of stars like Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal, Pranitha, Revathi and Jayasudha etc.
Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and PVP Cinema is the production house behind this high budget family entertainer.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date