Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses all over yesterday. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of one crore 90 lakhs in the Guntur region on the first day.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is a family entertainer and has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which has also opened huge in the US.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR