Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses all over yesterday. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of one crore 90 lakhs in the Guntur region on the first day.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is a family entertainer and has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which has also opened huge in the US.
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
Articles that might interest you