Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses all over yesterday. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of one crore 90 lakhs in the Guntur region on the first day.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is a family entertainer and has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which has also opened huge in the US.
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards