Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses all over yesterday. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of one crore 90 lakhs in the Guntur region on the first day.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is a family entertainer and has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which has also opened huge in the US.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you