Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam opened to some mixed reviews all over. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 60 lakhs in the Guntur region after the first four days of release.
Even though the film is carrying a negative talk, collections seem to be just about okay. Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema is the producer.
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
Articles that might interest you