Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam opened to some mixed reviews all over. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 60 lakhs in the Guntur region after the first four days of release.
Even though the film is carrying a negative talk, collections seem to be just about okay. Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema is the producer.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you