Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam opened to some mixed reviews all over. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 60 lakhs in the Guntur region after the first four days of release.
Even though the film is carrying a negative talk, collections seem to be just about okay. Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema is the producer.
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva