Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming summer family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, is in the last leg of its shooting part. The film’s final schedule will commence from April 2 in Hyderabad and the entire cast will participate in this final journey.
Brahmotsavam is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and it stars Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads along with veteran stars like Satyaraj, Revathi, Jayasudha and Naresh etc. The film’s audio is expected to be launched on April 24 and the movie will open in cinemas in May.
Sreekanth Addala is directing this film, while PVP Cinema is producing it.
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
Articles that might interest you