Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses in Andhra. But sadly, the collections are bit slow and are going down each day. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 44 lakhs in the Guntur region till date.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which was made on a huge budget. Micky J Meyer is the music director.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you