Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses in Andhra. But sadly, the collections are bit slow and are going down each day. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 44 lakhs in the Guntur region till date.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which was made on a huge budget. Micky J Meyer is the music director.
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- AP government announces Kalaratna Awards
Articles that might interest you