Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam opened to some packed houses in Andhra. But sadly, the collections are bit slow and are going down each day. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 44 lakhs in the Guntur region till date.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema produced this big budget film which was made on a huge budget. Micky J Meyer is the music director.
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ